Contact our Personal Injury Attorneys at Dansky | Katz | Ringold |York
Following a serious accident, you may not be at your best to make vital decisions. An insurance adjuster may call you to get your side of the story. They claim to have your best interests in mind when their actual goal is to downplay your damages and minimize your compensation.
At Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York, we encourage injured residents of Burlington County to contact our firm before you speak to anyone. We will treat you like family. We will protect your rights. We will fight to hold the negligent accountable. We will strive to maximize your compensation.
No One Likes an Aggressive Trial Lawyer Until They Need One
Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York: 1-800-609-7577
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — In addition to representing clients hurt in car collisions, truck crashes and motorcycle accidents, we also advocate for Burlington County residents injured in boat, RV, snowmobile or ATV accidents.
- Medical Malpractice — When doctors fail to adhere to basic standards of care, their patients can suffer catastrophic and fatal injuries. Negligence has left babies with Cerebral Palsy and adults with undiagnosed terminal illnesses.
- Workplace Accidents — Not all Burlington County workplaces are as dangerous as a construction site. However, accidents caused by a negligent employer or third party can sideline you or end your career.
- Premises Liability — Poor lighting in a parking lot can lead to a criminal assault, especially when security is inadequate. Slippery surfaces or uneven sidewalks in a Burlington County business can create hazards that result in a slip and fall accident.
- Amusement Park and Playground Injuries — A day of fun or a family vacation can become a nightmare if poorly maintained rides or playground equipment resulted in serious injuries to you or a family member.
- Dog Bites — Burlington County dog owners are obligated to keep their dogs restrained. When they fall short, you or your child could suffer permanent injuries and scarring.
- Nursing Home Abuse — The trust you placed in a nursing home becomes trust that is violated if you discover that a staff member was abusing or neglecting a vulnerable or elderly family member.
For a free consultation, please contact us today. We represent seriously injured clients and their family members throughout Burlington County and the state of New Jersey.