Michael S. Dansky, Esq.
Since founding the firm in 1983, senior partner Michael Dansky has worked to fulfill his vision to provide the best legal representation available to individuals and be committed to excellence and service at all times.
Throughout his illustrious career, Mr. Dansky has focused on personal injury matters on behalf of injured victims and has helped thousands in New Jersey to obtain compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages and devastating medical expenses. In the course of his practice, Mr. Dansky has obtained in excess of 100 million dollars on behalf of his clients.
- New Jersey
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law – Camden
- B.A., Rutgers College in New Jersey, New Brunswick
- Amusement park/playground
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home and abuse
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Workplace accidents