Catastrophic Injury & Accident Lawsuits in New Jersey
Accidents caused by negligence result in a wide range of injuries that are so serious they can permanently alter the victim’s life.
At Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York, our attorneys represent clients who have suffered all kinds of catastrophic injuries, including:
- Spinal Cord Injury – An accident that damages the spinal cord may cause quadriplegia or paraplegia – permanent paralysis from the site of the injury down.
- Brain Injury – Whether you were seriously injured by a blow to the head (traumatic brain injury) or by a lack of oxygen to the brain (hypoxic brain injury), you will likely need extensive medical and rehabilitative care. We work to ensure full and fair compensation for your damages.
- Burns – Burns and scalds are some of the most painful and disfiguring of all injuries. Whether caused by hot liquids, heated objects, electricity, chemicals, or fire, injuries can require multiple surgeries, such as plastic surgery.
- Paralysis – Motor vehicle accidents, falls, and recreational accidents can all cause spinal cord injuries that may result in permanent paralysis.
- Amputation – Defective machinery and equipment, dangerous power tools, motor vehicle accidents, and construction incidents can all cause the loss of body parts. While advanced prosthetics may help, the costs remain enormous.
- Electrocution – Were you injured by contact with an overhead or underground power line, bad wiring, or a defective electric product? Our attorneys help victims of electrical injuries recover compensation for damages. We also represent survivors of those who died a wrongful death as a result of an electrical accident.
- Blindness – If an accident or medical negligence robbed you or a loved one of their sight, your world will never be the same. We will fight to ensure you obtain the compensation you need to cope with this tragic loss. We also represent clients who have suffered severe but non-blinding eye injuries.
- Deafness – Explosions, workplace noise exposure, and prescription medicine can all cause hearing loss. We will evaluate your cause to determine if you have an actionable claim for damages.
- Internal Injuries – Injuries to internal organs can easily lead to wrongful death, operative procedures or a lifetime of pain and disability.
- Multiple fractures – Badly broken bones can require multiple surgeries to heal and months of rehabilitation.
If you are unsure whether your catastrophic injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, please contact our law firm for a free consultation. We are happy to analyze your case, free of charge. Our toll free number is: 800-609-7577