Brian L. Katz, Esq.
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$pageInfo in /nas/content/live/njlegalhelp/wp-content/plugins/fluid-video-embeds/fluid-video-embeds.php on line 681
Notice: Trying to get property 'totalResults' of non-object in /nas/content/live/njlegalhelp/wp-content/plugins/fluid-video-embeds/fluid-video-embeds.php on line 681
Mr. Katz has focused his distinguished 30+ year career on protecting the rights of injury victims. He brings to his cases a notable record of success on behalf of clients injured or victimized by the negligence of others, as a result of automobile, slip and fall, dog bite, wrongful death, personal injury and all catastrophic accidents. He advocates loyally and fiercely on behalf of his clients in the State of New Jersey and Federal Courts.
He takes each case seriously, analyzing details of the case to identify unique needs before following through with an in-depth investigation, leaving no stone unturned as he works toward a positive resolution for clients who rely upon him to restore justice. Mr. Katz provides caring, compassionate legal counsel followed by swift and resolute action to protect his clients and their loved ones.
- New Jersey Supreme Court-Certified Civil Trial Attorney. Certified Civil Trial Attorney is a designation granted by the Supreme Court of New Jersey to only those Attorneys who are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge and skill in civil trial practice.
- Supreme Court of NJ District Attorney Ethics Committee for District 3B, appointee
- New Jersey
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law – Camden
- B.A., History, cum laude, State University of New York, Albany
- Amusement park/playground
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home and abuse
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Workplace accidents