David R. York, Esq.
Mr. York has been a trial lawyer since 1993 representing individuals who have been seriously injured as a result of the negligence of others. His extensive trial experience and the willingness to take the tough cases to trial, when many lawyers will not, has earned him a reputation in the industry as an aggressive advocate for his clients. This aggressive reputation and the attention to detail allows him to maximize his clients’ recovery.
What Clients Say About David York
“Mr. York is very professional and great at what he does. My husband and I have used Mr. York’s services over the years. He’s always available to explain the process that you’re going through. He’s also very upfront and honest. We’ve recommended many family and friends over the years and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you, Mr. York, for your hard work and dedication to your clients!” – Shannon K.
Read more testimonials from our clients.
- Named one of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in New Jersey for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- American Association of Justice
- LLM, Trial Advocacy, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D., Widener University Delaware Law School
- B.S., Finance and Business Administration, LaSalle University
- Amusement park/playground
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home and abuse
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Workplace accidents